Last updated: 16th April 2019
GoreVega is committed to protecting your privacy.
The following information explains how we might use your personal information that we collect previously, throughout and after you working relationship with us.
When you browse through this web site, we do collect information to enable us to track the usability and efficiency of the web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and the paths taken when moving through the web site.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 (GDPR) (the Act) the data controller is GoreVega Ltd of 1 Berkeley Street, London W1J 8DJ (registration number 4859880).
Collecting your Personal Information
GoreVega complies with Data Protection Laws globally; however the minimum standard applied is that found within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). The Regulation enhances privacy rights for individuals and provides a strict framework within which commercial organisations can legally operate.
GoreVega may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for processing and storing. In addition, it may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our associates or suppliers.
We may also collect and process the following data about you:
- Collect details of your visits to our web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data. We maintain copies of correspondence that you send us through our web site, emails, SMS and other means of communications.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site
- We will keep Personal Data that you supply to us which may be provided on your CV, certifications or other documentation provided.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Purpose of collecting your Personal Information
The information that GoreVega holds will most commonly be used for the following purposes:
- Your data will be held on our global database in order to provide recruitment services and to maintain our records in relation to these services.
How long we keep your information
Personal data will only be kept for as long as GoreVega has a genuine business need for it or are required to keep it by law, whichever is longer.
Any documents we hold which contain personal data about you are retained in line with our document management practices.
We segregate data depending upon the purpose of processing and the type of data processed, as this will determine the retention periods. The criteria we use to determine the retention period includes:
- The nature of the personal data;
- Our legal obligations;
- Purpose of your engagement with GoreVega;
- Whether a contract has been performed and/or cannot be performed anymore;
- Whether you have exercised your right to erasure;
- Whether your data is no longer considered to be up to date; and In line with our staffing expertise and knowledge of the industry by country, sector and job role.
Personal data we no longer need to keep is archived, destroyed or deleted securely.
Transactional data relating to our services and contractual obligations will be retained for an extended period in line with legal or business requirements.
Please be aware that Under GDPR you have the following data protection rights:
- The Right to Rectification;
- The Right to Access;
- The Right to Erasure
- The Right to Restrict Processing;
- The Right to Object; and
- The Right to Data Portability.
To ensure this web site meets our visitors’ needs GoreVega collects web site statistics using cookies. A cookie is a piece of code, which is placed on the users browser when they visit one of our web sites. A cookie can only be place on a visitor’s computer if the customer accepts cookies or if the customer has visited the site previously and allowed the cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to do this.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Changes to this Statement
GoreVega may occasionally update this privacy statement. When this is done we will also revise the ‘last updated’ date of the privacy statement.
ISO 9001:2015 certified. 92554-2011-AQ_GBR_UKAS
+44 1224 430 100
39 Queens Road
Aberdeen AB15 4ZN
Scotland, United Kingdom